What makes a feminist?

What makes a feminist?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Full Frontal Feminism: Who Decides What Makes A Feminist?

Never mind the title, it's safe for work and pretty much sums up how I feel about feminism also.

Yes, I believe women are people too. I despise the attitude that being pro-life is somehow "anti-feminist" (and Feminists for Life would have a thing or two to say about that as well...). Is it really so horrible that a woman would think it's wrong? I'm tired of being treated like some kind of "traitor to the cause".

I want a better world for women to have their babies in. Let's start by removing things like poverty, racism, violence and homophobia and replace them with things like education, health care...ya know, things that feminists supposedly like. The difference being that I also abhor racism and violence against the unborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment